An original feature of City4Age is the development of methods and components concerned with data interpretation, which is more challenging than data collection.
Each provider of data collection needs to transform “raw data” into “daily measures”. From there on, the suite of components built by City4Age allows:
• higher level interpretation (based on geriatric factors)
• interactive visualization
• automatic risk assessment (screening out individuals that do not need immediate attention)
• tracking (negative) behaviour changes
• feeding automatic messaging and proactive intervention,