The City4Age Consortium includes a balanced combination of all the competences needed to carry out the project.
It includes research and scientific partners, addressing the research fields which are crucial for the project success: Smart and age-friendly cities, open data and cloud computing platforms (Universidad de la Iglesia de Deusto, Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique), geriatrics (University of Pavia); behavioural sciences (University College of London), personal data collection, at home and in the city (Università del Salento) and ICT-based interventions for behavioural change (Politecnico di Milano; University College of London).
Industrial partners, on the other hand, are there to ensure the design and development capabilities needed to actually deploy the City4Age vision (GeoMobileGmbH, BELIT d.o.o.; Athens Technological Centre; MultiMed Engineers; Future Cities Lab).
User representatives, eventually, are either municipalities, urban businesses or research organizations with close links to the cities that participate as test-beds (Comune di Lecce; Birmingham City Council; Consorcio Regional de Transportes de Madrid; DAEM S.A.; Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique).
The consortium of the City4Age project is formed by:
- Politecnico di Milano, IT (Coordinator)
- Athens Technological Centre, EL
- BELIT d.o.o., SB
- Birmingham City Council, UK
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique – IPAL lab, FR
- Comune di Lecce, IT
- Consorcio Regional de Transportes de Madrid, ES
- DAEM S.A. (Municipality of ATHENS), EL
- Future Cities Lab, UK
- GeoMobileGmbH, DE
- MultiMed Engineers, IT
- Universidad de la Iglesia de Deusto, ES
- Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, ES
- Università del Salento, IT
- Università di Pavia, IT
- University College London, UK